A stunningly flamboyant design that conjures the Golden Age of Hollywood and the iconic motion pictures of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. Our glorious ostrich showgirls display their beautiful candy pink feathers as they dance across the stage in glorious Technicolour formation.
Blending bold stripes with a nod to Art Deco, this wallpaper will add excitement, interest and colour to your home. Be bold, be daring – be Zsa Zsa.
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - no decorating table or pre-cutting needed!
• Smooth matte coated 180gsm paper
• Pattern Repeat: 62.5cm x 21cm
• Roll dimensions: W: 62.5cm x H: 10m
• Wall coverage per roll is approximately 6.25 m2
• Easily removable
• Wipeable with soft cloth, no detergent
• We recommend 'Solvite' wallpaper paste. Just paste the wall then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls
Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches. There can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount so we can supply you with rolls from the same batch. Ordering additional rolls at a later date may result in that batch being sold out.
We keep stock of all our wallpapers, but for large quantities you may need to place a bespoke order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us email@example.com enquire about our stock levels, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerousfabricoptions which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.