Instagram 5th Birthday Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Divine Savages whose Instagram handle is @divinesavages. The "Prize" refers to the prize packages as clearly listed in each day’s Instagram post, also listed below.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Giveaways will run from 6pm (GMT) on Monday 14th November 2022 with a new prize package announced each day up to and including Friday 18th November 2022
- All entries must be received by 23:59 (GMT) Sunday 20th November 2022. Winners will be selected at random by The Promoter by 21st November 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date on the original Instagram post.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open to residents worldwide. One (1) main winner will be chosen at random each day from all entrants. One (1) bonus winner will be chosen at random each day from all entrants who will win a Divine Savages goody bag.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entry rules will be clearly stated in each day’s Instagram post.
- To be in with a chance of winning, each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by liking the post, tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @divinesavages and following the specified Instagram profiles.
- Each unique comment will count as one entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and may be shared with a third party to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- By accepting the Day 2 prize, the winner accepts that their name and contact details will be shared with The Natural History Museum which is necessary in order for the Membership team to get in touch to activate the membership.
- The Natural History Museum will contact the winners by email to activate the Membership and send the Membership pack. If no response is received within one week a new winner will be drawn
- By accepting the Day 4 prize, the winner accepts that their name and contact details will be shared with Jules Oldroyd Photograhy which is necessary in order for the team to get in touch to ship their prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner accepts that their name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
Day 1: The Marshmallowist X Divine Savages Cocktail Marshmallow Gift Box + Divine Savages Deco Martini Midnight Gold 16” Velvet Lampshade + The Uncommon Bubbly Wine 6 Pack Box
Day 2: 1 Joint Adult Natural History Museum Membership and 1 Two-Adult Family Natural History Museum Membership. A Joint Adult Membership includes two adults. A Two-Adult Family Membership includes two adults and up to four children. Each Membership will be valid for 12 months from the date of activation. Full list of Member benefits can be found here
Winners will also receive a set of 3 new Divine Savages X Natural History Museum limited edition art prints, and an exclusive ‘The Fierce & The Fabulous’ printed notebook
Day 3: Zsa Zsa Printed Notebook + Zsa Zsa Blue Piped Velvet Cushion + Divine Savages X Beija Flor Zsa Zsa Small Vinyl Rug Runner
Day 4: Cattitude Velvet Cushion + Cattitude Notebook + Cattitude Collectible Ceramic + 60x40cm Photography Print from Jules Oldroyd Photography ‘Mane Event’ Collection
Day 5: £500 Divine Savages Gift Card Valid for 12 Months + One Hour Virtual (either via email, phone or video call) Design Consultation with Divine Savages. Consultation to be held before 31st March 2023.