This is a bespoke service & charged by the metre.
For those who dare to stand out, Botanize Heritage is also available as a luxury bespoke mural. Created on a metallic grasscloth base, this stunning wallpaper delivers maximum impact in any space, the delicate woven texture alluding to the grand tapestries of the past.
Inspired by the ‘Cathedral to Nature’ at London’s Natural History Museum – the iconic great hall. Most visitors miss the spectacular vaulted ceiling, adorned with 162 illustrated panels showing plants from across the world discovered during the epic adventures undertaken by the great explorers. Our Botanize wallpaper celebrates these illustrations that were a tribute both to the immense diversity of life on Earth, and those working to protect it.
Staying true to the original, our ‘Heritage’ version of Botanize adds an intricate border detail inspired by the painted wooden tiles for a more traditional finish. Printed on a subtly textured base, ‘Heritage’ has a glorious depth that alludes to the history behind this design.
Also available in Pink Plaster, Peppermint & Whale Blue.
• Print method: Digitally printed on metallic grasscloth panels (each 89cm wide).
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - no decorating table or pre-cutting needed!
• Pattern Repeat: W: 89cm x H: 155cm
• Easily removable
• This is a ‘paste the wall product’ - Just paste the wall then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls.
• A premium quality tub adhesive, or an equivalent good quality pH neutral, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used. Do NOT use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable.
This will be a bespoke mural order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerous fabric options which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.
Made in England
Product code: DVS055-BHG-PGR-WR