An Art Deco wallpaper that brings Gatsby glamour to your home, with exquisite colours of cool mint and soft blush copper. We love this as a living room wallpaper, but it can work anywhere in the home you want to add pattern. This colourway was inspired by the intricately engraved rollers the wallpaper is traditionally printed with.
Inspired by the Roaring Twenties and the decadent tastemakers of the jazz age, this bold graphic wallpaper brings Art Deco opulence to your interior with our Divine Savages twist on the traditional fan motif, featuring a hidden martini glass within the print.
• Print method: Traditional
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - just paste the wall only then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls
• Smooth 180gsm paper
• Pattern Repeat: W: 52cm x H: 13cm
• Roll dimensions: W: 52cm x H: 10m
• Wall coverage per roll is approximately 5.2 m2
• Easily removable
• Spongeable with soft sponge, no detergent
• A premium quality tub adhesive, or an equivalent good quality pH neutral, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used. Do NOT use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable.
Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches. There can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount so we can supply you with rolls from the same batch. Ordering additional rolls at a later date may result in that batch being sold out.
We keep stock of all our wallpapers, but for large quantities you may need to place a bespoke order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us on email@example.com to enquire about our stock levels, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerous fabric options which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.
Made in England
Product code: DVS109-DM-COP-PAT-WR