A beautiful botanic wallpaper with trailing foliage that brings nature into the heart of your home. We love using this pattern as a bedroom or kitchen wallpaper that brings the outside in. Discover Terracotta Blue, a calming palette of blue and warm terracotta with a taupe background.
Inspired by the iconic Hintze Hall at London’s Natural History Museum whose vaulted ceiling is adorned with illustrated panels showing plants from across the world. We’ve played with scale for our Little Botanize print with a dainty pattern that brings a delicate, timeless artistry to your walls.
This beautifully botanical wallpaper is made from 79% renewable fibres and contains zero polyester fibres. The manufacturing process uses 30% less greenhouse gases than traditional non-woven wallpapers, helping to make ‘Little Botanize’ one of Divine Savages’ most sustainable wallcoverings to date.
Also available in Heather, Fern Green, Lily Blue, Parma Violet, Strawberry Blush, Ecru Chintz, Palm Green & Historic Sage.
• Print method: Digital
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - just paste the wall only then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls
• Eco paper with 79% renewable fibres
• Pattern Repeat: W: 70cm x H: 68.2cm
• Roll dimensions: 70cm x 10m
• Wall coverage per roll is approximately 7m2
• Easily removable
• Spongeable with soft sponge, no detergent
• A premium quality tub adhesive, or an equivalent good quality pH neutral, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used. Do NOT use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable.
Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches. There can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount so we can supply you with rolls from the same batch. Ordering additional rolls at a later date may result in that batch being sold out.
We keep stock of all our wallpapers, but for large quantities you may need to place a bespoke order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us on email@example.com to enquire about our stock levels, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerous fabric options which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.
Made in England
Product code: DVS137-LIBT-TBLU-WR