Inspired by the majestic birds of paradise from exotic, faraway lands, our vibrant Art Deco influenced wallpaper brings a sultry decadence to your interior in shades of greens and cream with a stunning metallic shimmer.
Sure to bring excitement and a burst of tropical colour to your home, we love using this as a living room wallpaper, or make a statement in an entrance hallway.
• Print method: Digital
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - just paste the wall only then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls
• Smooth 180gsm paper
• Pattern Repeat: 52cm x 88cm
• Roll dimensions: W: 52 cm x H: 10m
• Wall coverage per roll is approximately 5.2 m2
• Easily removable
• Spongeable with soft sponge, no detergent
• A premium quality tub adhesive, or an equivalent good quality pH neutral, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used. Do NOT use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable.
Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches. There can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount so we can supply you with rolls from the same batch. Ordering additional rolls at a later date may result in that batch being sold out.
We keep stock of all our wallpapers, but for large quantities you may need to place a bespoke order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our stock levels, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerous fabric options which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.
Made in England
Product code: DVS114-DIV-PLU-EMER-WR