Hierarchy celebrates the intricately carved stonework that adorns the exterior of London’s Natural History Museum to create a striking wallcovering full of architectural splendour as well as the incredible natural world. The gargoyles featured here are not grotesque or of mythological form, but rather intricately carved animals, with a proud lion taking centre stage.
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - no decorating table or pre-cutting needed!
• Smooth matt paper
• Pattern Repeat: W: 52cm x H: 62.5cm
• Roll dimensions: 52cm x 10m
• Wall coverage per roll is approximately 5.2m2
• Easily removable
• Wipeable with soft cloth, no detergent
• This is a ‘paste the wall product’ - Just paste the wall then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls.
• A premium quality tub adhesive, or an equivalent good quality pH neutral, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used. Do NOT use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable.
Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches. There can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount so we can supply you with rolls from the same batch. Ordering additional rolls at a later date may result in that batch being sold out.
We keep stock of all our wallpapers, but for large quantities you may need to place a bespoke order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us email@example.com enquire about our stock levels, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerousfabricoptions which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.