Inspired by London’s most unusual pets, this detail-rich wallpaper revisits a bonkers, bygone era where you could encounter an array of exotic animals not just at the zoo, but on the streets!
Beautifully illustrated, you’ll discover something new each time you look. Lions, leopards and lemurs stroll casually through Regency inspired streets and parklands as they cross paths with other bewildered pets for a playful, pictorial print.
Portobello Parade wallpaper is available in four distinctive colours, themselves drawing inspiration from the city of London. Discover (Jellied) Teal - a beautiful shade of blue brings the details to life for a cool, calming interior.
• Print method: Digital
• Hanging method: Paste the wall - just paste the wall only then directly apply the wallpaper to the walls
• Smooth 180gsm paper
• Pattern Repeat (approx): 70cm x 116cm
• Roll dimensions: W: 70 cm x H: 10m
• Wall coverage per roll is approximately 7m2
• Easily removable
• Spongeable with soft sponge, no detergent
• A premium quality tub adhesive, or an equivalent good quality pH neutral, solvent-free, fungicide protected, light grade adhesive should be used. Do NOT use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable.
Please note that wallpaper is printed in batches. There can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount so we can supply you with rolls from the same batch. Ordering additional rolls at a later date may result in that batch being sold out.
We keep stock of all our wallpapers, but for large quantities you may need to place a bespoke order. Please allow 4-5 weeks from order date to delivery.
Email us on email@example.com to enquire about our stock levels, or to speak to us about different finishes that are available on request.
We also offer this design in numerous fabric options which can be used in a range of bespoke interior designs such as curtains, upholstery and lighting; there are endless possibilities! Please contact us directly for more information on our fabric service.
Made in England
Product code: DVS080-PORT-TEA-WR